Nuevo tema

Discusión

Warning: Scam Alert!

Camera-man
Entradas: 776
Mensaje
11 de abril de 2026

Today I received this PM from user sonia445: "Hello, how are you doing? Your photos are absolutely fantastic! I'd love to buy them for my art project. Since I'm not always online here, please contact me via WhatsApp so we can discuss them in more detail. +1 213 962 7683”

Check out her profile: she's only been active since April 9, 2026, and already has 64 followers. She uploaded 6 terrible images just so she could send messages to users.
This is undoubtedly the well-known scam tactic of trying to get people to contact them on WhatsApp for fraudulent purposes.

DO NOT RESPOND!

TheDigitalArtist
Pixabay Ambassador
Entradas: 1244
Mensaje
12 de abril de 2026

thanks for the warning!

MoninaPixabay_OutOfOffice
Pixabay Team
Entradas: 2433
Mensaje
13 de abril de 2026

Hi @Camera-man we appreciate informing the community.

We can confirm the account has been taken down due to spam.

Regards,
Monina

Responder
▲