Nuevo tema

Discusión

Statistics page - issues

jplenio
Entradas: 2679
Mensaje
3 de diciembre de 2021

Hi Pixabay-team,

I just recently had a look at the statistics page and have the feeling there are some (minor) issues:

- The number of collections seem to be far too high. I can't believe that an image I just posted two weeks ago already is included in 3294 collections, also considering it only has 205 likes.

- The "most popular" ranking for November seems odd: First image is an image that has just received 87 likes in November, while the image that received the most likes is ranked third.

- I'm missing the number of downloads in the "most popular" ranking.

Maybe you can check these issues. Nothing really urgent or even important since it's just an internal view, but still, would be nice if it would be accurate.

sandid
Entradas: 228
Mensaje
3 de diciembre de 2021

There have been problems with the stats for at least a year.

I took a single photo and looked at every month's statistics for the past year.

The total number of likes is 159 every month. Monthly number of likes vary between 0 and 5.

The total number of collections is 266 every month. Monthly totals range from 0 to 128.

Monthly totals are never accumulated into the totals. I have no idea where the number of collections comes from.

BiljaST
Entradas: 22
Mensaje
3 de diciembre de 2021

I think the most popular ranking is calculated as a combination of likes, collections and comments, it does not have to neccessarily be the one with more likes.

BlenderTimer
Pixabay Ambassador
Entradas: 5107
Mensaje
3 de diciembre de 2021

The reason the collections are so high is because since they added the download collection, downloads are now counted as a collection. I mentioned this here but no admin told me if this was correct or not.

https://pixabay.com/forum/bug-reports-28/monthly-collections-dont-match-total-number-12687/#post_114403

jplenio
Entradas: 2679
Mensaje
4 de diciembre de 2021

But the downloads of my images are much much higher.

BlenderTimer
Pixabay Ambassador
Entradas: 5107
Mensaje
5 de diciembre de 2021

Well than I have absolutely no idea.🙁

jplenio
Entradas: 2679
Mensaje
7 de diciembre de 2021

No worries, BlenderTimer, this should be solved by Pixabay.

XerxesIV
Entradas: 4302
13 de diciembre de 2021

Hello,

Downloads ideally should not be included in the Collections count, and 3,000 in just a week is indeed too many. We'll take a look. I'll pin this to the subforum so we could get back to this quickly.

Regards

SlimeyFox
Entradas: 98
Mensaje
31 de diciembre de 2021

Hey Pixabay Team,

I think the counters aren't working properly, this should be contemporaneous but it is not. It would be nice to know each time someone clicks or downloads our media. Hope one of your programmers is trying to resolve this.

Regards,

Tony

Responder
▲